- AUTOSAR Builder
- RT Builder
- Customers Portal
Geensoft offers both generic and customer-specific training courses. Our courses are adapted for beginners as well as for experienced users. Our experts teach a number of intensive courses for professional embedded software developers and designers of real time embedded systems. These courses range from introductory training on the fundamentals of Geensoft requirement based and model based design tools and on novel system architecture development standards, to advanced courses on tools implementation and emerging technology shifts such as new certification standards or modular software architectures.
- Users : Upon completion of this one day course, attendee should have a good understanding of Reqtify and be able to use the product in an automated requirement management approach.
- Type of Analysis : Upon completion of this one day course, attendee should have the ability to create and customize Reqtify types of analysis according to standard or methodologies formalisms.
- Report Generator : Upon completion of this one day course, attendee should have the ability to create and customize Reqtify reports according to standard or methodologies formalisms.
- System Design: the objective of this training is to be able to use ControlBuild for the design and the development of control systems.
- Validation & Virtual Commissioning: the objective of this training is to be able to use ControlBuild-Validation for automation systems tests and commissioning before going in production (FAT : Factory Acceptance Tests).
- 3D simulation management: the objective of this module is to help developers to model and manage 3D libraries (conveyors et products) for the simulation of manufacturing systems.
- Performance: the objective of this module is to increase productivity and to improve quality of your developments by fully exploiting the new features of ControlBuild.
- Automatic generation of documents: the objective of this module is provide help for the customization of documentation models for a better intergration with your development processes.
- "Generic Configuration Editor": Understand GCE configuration process.
- "Advanced Generic Configuration Editor":Customize GCE and create automation in your configuration process.
- "Autosar Authoring Tool": Learn how to work with the AUTOSAR Authoring tool.
- "General concepts*": Understanding trends and emerging needs standardization and motivations involved; Understanding the concepts of AUTOSAR; acquire an overview of the standard; Awareness economic models underlying; Understand the deployment of AUTOSAR, their migration and locate the Roles in architecture AUTOSAR.
- "Technical Concepts Overview*": Being able to navigate through the documentation AUTOSAR Understanding AUTOSAR concepts: VFB, layered architecture, RTE "Basic Software (BSW), services and error handling, configurations, the level of compliance, and so on.
- "Software Architecture*": Use the documentation AUTOSAR, operate and implement the concepts AUTOSAR. Identify key requirements in the specifications AUTOSAR. Understand and use modules BSW and requirements and specifications of the RTE.
- "Méthodology and Tools*": Understanding the constraints of the methodology AUTOSAR on the development process, choose the appropriate tools, situate the role of each tool in the methodology, describing software components, map, configure the OS and RTE.
*in exclusive collaboration with the SIA
- "RT-Builder User": Upon completion of these two days course, attendee should have a good understanding of RT-Builder and be able to use the product to design, simulate and validate its Real-Time Architectures.
- "RT-Builder Advanced": Getting an expertise of RT-Builder on Simulation and Validation capabilities to simulate Real-Time Architectures.